Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last morning

Ok so my addiction is getting worse. I've branched out to mocha; here they pronounce it "mucka". I don't care what they call them.....they're yummy, not as sweet as ours. And Rick had his flat white ;-). See the "silver fern" design in the cup on the right? It's the official symbol of NZ.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been great, what lovely memories of your trip for you to look back on! I’m so glad you’ve had such a wonderful adventure. I’m keeping an eye on the time and figuring from the time of your text this morning that you should be in the US by now, but not quite home yet I don’t think. Hope the flight/s went well, and I’m sure it will be so nice for you to be back in your own bed and not living out of a suitcase, even though you’ve had such a great trip. See you next time you come Down Under!! :-)

    ReplyDelete